Where To Find Real Wholesale Suppliers For Ebay Resale? - Free Tutorial

We all know what your number one problem is, finding inventory to sell on eBay. In addition, if you have spent any amount of time searching for wholesalers online, you know that it is not easy. So if you are looking for real wholesale suppliers for eBay, I hope that this article will save you some time and hopefully money too.

In my mind the ideal picture would be:

Step 1...Find profitable product in 30-40 min.

Step 2...Research the average sales price...

Step 3...Find the supplier in 10-15 min. The research time less than 2 hours...

Do you think I need reality check? Think again.... In my mind I needed profitable products to sell and not to spend hours on search engine. Now , I should tell you, you should not make these mistakes!

First... Most new eBay sellers look for brand name merchandise to resell online. By brand name, I mean, iPod, iPhone, Gucci, Prada, Coach, xBox 360, PS 3 and similar. If you are one of them stop looking. A lot of these companies are not going to work with small business owner. Even if they did approve your account, most likely the quantity of inventory would be too high for your pocket book.

Second... You can buy excess inventory, clearance items, liquidation items and sometimes you can make profit, but at the same time you can get stuck with that inventory and lose a lot of money. This can cause another problem and that is for you to constantly look for new merchandize and by doing this, you will not be able to expand your business. This can be a great way to earn some extra money, but at the same time it can be costly. I know because it was the route I took originally.

Third... Most successful eBay sellers concentrate on Brand names that are not recognizable to most of us, but they sell these to smaller niche market of people buying these items... I did not understand this at the beginning, but after I learned to research I realized what I was missing the whole time...In addition, did you know that eBay has a lot of free tools available to you to find those hot niche products? It took me well over 6 months to learn that.

Forth... How to find wholesale suppliers? I spent countless hours online searching for suppliers. Page after page...I probably went so far to 200th page of Google. Came across some scam sites wasted over $300 on one membership for nothing. But what I should have done is searched for profitable product first, than for supplier.

Fifth... I just needed step-by-step guide to show me exactly how it is done. However, some of the experience people were very secretive about their wholesale source. If you tried asking on eBay, you probably would have gotten the same response. And if they were willing to give out information, they charged money for it...(If you can take something from this article, that is not to spend too much money on training.)

Now I have that [http://www.squidoo.com/worldwidebrandslegitimate]step-by-step guide and one place for all my wholesale needs. It is as easy as step 1, 2 and 3. You really do not need to spend hours searching for wholesale suppliers for you eBay business. Instead you can be making money with profitable products.

My road to success was very expensive. Trial and error = loss of a lot of money. I did not know about a lot of free resources. I wowed to change that once I started seeing my success. Helping people succeed.